Articles on Child Abuse
The following are current articles on topics relevant to child abuse. If you would like to submit an article to be posted here, please look at the criteria below
Criteria for Article Submissions
- Article should be only 4-6 pages in length.
- Topic can be on anything that has to do with child abuse.
- Professionals in the field of child abuse may submit papers or discussions on therapeutic interventions, an overview of a form of child abuse, or issues that relate to adult survivors, or parenting ideas.
- Article may also be submitted by survivors of child abuse and parents. Some suggestions for topics for these submissions are: "My personal experience with the healing process", "How It Felt to Confront My Perpetrator", "Non-Violent Parenting Techniques That Work", etc. Personal experiences, parenting ideas, protective parent issues, or any other topic regarding child abuse that would be beneficial for our readers.
- Submit a short biography along with the article.
- Author must be willing to respond to questions from readers. Readers will E-mail the questions to our page and we will relay these messages to you.
- Send your submitted article on a computer disc in text format along with a printed copy of the article to:
International Child Abuse Network
7657 Winnetka Avenue #155
Canoga Park, CA 91306-2677
Make sure you include your telephone number or E-mail address so that we may contact you if we have responses to your article.
- All submitted articles become the property of the International Child Abuse Network, Inc. and will not be returned.
- The International Child Abuse Network, Inc. reserves the right not to print any article.